Pilates at home: You need special tools?
There are so many people who decide to do sports Activities at home: alongside fitness, disciplines such as yoga and pilates are alo beacoming popular. tea Pilates is a disciplines that at the Those Who Practice it to Strengthen the body without incomeing muscle mass. Obviously, if we have never done it, it is good to rely on a teacher Who can help and undertand us.
In Case You want to do some Physical Activity in the Meantime, A Nice Walk with Fido is Also very good for the body and mind.
What pilates is
That is Why it is being putceced more and more by many Women who either take specific classes or practices it at home with the help of online courses or special apps. Here is a list of rent Tools that one can get to practice pilates at home:
- to mat, Fundamental to doing floor exercises.
Preferable Sizes Are: Width Bethaeen 60 and 90 cm; Length 120 to 200cm; Thickness of At Least 3 Millimeters.
- Pilates rings, A Flexible Ring with a Diameter of About 30 cm That has two side handles.
It is used in number exercises and allows US to Strengthen Both the Upper and Lower Body.
- Rollerform, A Cylindrical Tube made by Compressed Foam, Which is commerciallly available in Different leggths, designs, diameters and hardnesses.
It is generally used to warm up the muscles or to allow the muscles to heal from any injuries and contractures.
- Softballs, A Ball with a Diameter of 22 to 26 cm, very useful for Those Who are landing the world of pilates for the first time.
- Fitball, A Larger Ball Than the Previous One (It Often Has A Diameter of 55, 65 OR 75 cm).
You can find different sizes precisely because you have to choose it according to your height and leg length.